Followers

Thursday 27 February 2020

Wimsical Flowers to Brighten up your Day

Hi All,
OMG what a difference in the weather today, what happened to all that beautiful sunshine?
Thankfully it seems to be too wet for any snow to settle, and it seems to have stopped at the moment, but I'm not holding my breathe.
So here are a few flowers to brighten up the day.
They are all made using one of Jane's wonderful floral designs for Woodware.
This one is called JGS446 Whimsical Flower - Sally Anne and is one of Jane's older designs, but also a favourite of mine as you will see by the number of cards in this post.
Jane likes to design nice bold stamps that are easy to cut out as I have done here.
This card uses masking which is also easier to do if you have nice large images to cut out.
I've coloured these in with my Distress Inks.
This one is also cut out and layered over a piece of woodgrained background paper.
I have created a frame around part of the flower image in this card.
This one I coloured to match the dotty background paper.
Let's hope that these bring a little ray of sunshine into your day.
No more snow here yet, but no sunshine either.
Have a great day. Happy Crafting and Hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx