Followers

Friday 28 February 2020

Poppy Seed Heads

Hi All,
Just a quick post today as I am having to leave both my phone and laptop with my techie friend, so I will be incommunicado for the time being.
These are a couple of cards that I made for Jane a while ago and feature her fabulous Poppy Seed heads. Plenty of pictures, but no time for details I'm afraid.









I don't know what it is with me and technology, but it just hates me. Thank goodness for good friends who are far more savvy than I am.
Have a great weekend.
Happy Crafting and Hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Pleased you reminded me I must get this stamp out, love them. Happy weekend, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx