Followers

Tuesday 18 February 2020

Be Happy.......and Hibernate

Evening All,
I do hope that we don't get any snow this evening. Given how much rain we have had lately I was quite surprised to see that they had gritted at the station today. So I do hope that they have got it wrong and we are not in for anything dreadful.
Talking of getting it wrong, it would appear that the date for Jane's TV appearance has been changed from Friday to...……………..sorry, don't know at the moment.
This was one of the samples that I made for her, so I hope that she will forgive me sharing. It did seem very appropriate if the weather does take a turn for the worse. I think I will join that cute little dormouse and hibernate till the sun comes out.
My foot is acting up tonight, so I think I will give in and get to bed. You never know I might actually get some sleep, if I'm very lucky.
Night, Night.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx