Followers

Sunday 23 February 2020

Alcohol Lift Butterflies

Evening Everyone,
I can't believe that it is already Sunday evening again. I hope that you have had a very enjoyable weekend.
I don't know about you, but I sometimes find a technique that I return to time after time, and the Alcohol Lift Ink technique was certainly one of those.
I have always loved playing with Alcohol inks, and so anything that extends what I can do with them is a bonus.
The butterfly has been stamped with the alcohol ink that has been removed from the background panel using the alcohol lift ink pad.
It gives a lovely blend of colours which of course matches perfectly to the background panel.
If you are lucky you can also get a second generation stamped image which is much paler than the original, but no less usable.
I decided on a little bit of a spotlight for this card.
Back to the physio tomorrow to see if she thinks there is any improvement in my foot.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx