Followers

Monday 6 January 2020

Walkies, more like a Little bit of Rest and Recuperation

Evening Everyone,
One of the jobs that I have been tackling in my bid to become more organised in 2020, is that of sorting through my LOTV Simply Print images.
They recently had a fabulous sale, which of course I just had to take advantage of. It was however rather difficult working out which images I already own, so I am working on this for next time lol.
I've told you before that they are my go to for cute cards, so I really couldn't resist adding to my stash.
I had several rather special Christmas cards to make for a friend back in December so it seemed the logical place to start.
Much as I would love to be striding around, looking every bit as elegant of course, as the young lady in the first card. I fear that I am looking much more like Father Christmas at the moment.
Having spent the afternoon at the local hospital drop in clinic it appears that I have probably got tendonitus which requires rest, elevation of the legs and ice packs.
That is definitely not going to happen standing for 8 hours on a till, so I have had to admit defeat and be signed off work for at least a week. I don't like to have resorted to visiting the hospital, but as I could hardly walk and the first Doctors appointment available to me was 14th January I'm afraid that needs must.
Still I suppose the one thing that I can do during my enforced rest is sort out images on a computer, so maybe this is one task that I will finally be able to tick off on my list.
First job is to try and get some sleep though as I only managed about an hour last night.
Night, night
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx