Followers

Thursday 16 January 2020

Thinking of You

Afternoon All,
Definitely been crafting weather here, very dull, wet and miserable.
Unfortunately I have recently had to make several of those cards that none of us like sending.
My Uncle died on Monday so I have made cards to send to my cousins, and my Mum.
I recently purchased this fabulous 3D embossing folder by Tim Holtz.
I love this type of folder, there is so much detail that you really don't need to do very much else with them.
I die cut some black panels and then dry embossed them before adding a little bit of gold Gilding Wax. The glitter card is actually from one of the Poundshops and is a lovely soft gold which goes beautifully with this panel.
I added a white embossed sentiment to each of the cards.
Today is a hard day for Mum since it also marks the anniversary of my Dads death, so I hope that the card will at least make her smile.
Dad loved roses. I have one that he gave me in a pot outside my front door. It's pretty amazing really as I am not renowned for my gardening skills lol.
I hope that you all have a good day.
Thank you for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! though a sad time for you all but great memories I'm sure. Think I might know where the glitter card came from, it's a perfect complement. Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx