Followers

Friday 17 January 2020

Say it with Flowers

Morning Everyone,
Time for something bright and floral I think, the perfect antidote to all this blasted rain.
As you will guess from the name it was made for my Boss's daughter.
He does like me to put their name on a card since they certainly can't pick one up off the shelf. 
That of course is the beauty of a handmade card, you can personalise it.
I made this one using a piece of hand made background paper and assorted dies.
The leaves are very sparkly since they were die cut from a piece of background card made using a brayer and some sparkle medium.
I did a make and take for Imagination Craft many years ago at the NEC so I have quite a stash of pieces to use up.
Lets hope the weather cheers up a bit. I know I can't go out for a walk, but I am still getting bored with this weather.
Have a great day.
Happy Crafting and Hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx