Followers

Wednesday 1 January 2020

Just to say Hello again

Evening All
So did you make it to the fireworks last night?
Me not so much, I was tucked up in bed and fast asleep long before Big Ben chimed lol.
It's been a fairly quiet day at work today, people have definitely stayed at home. I do hate it when it's like that, I much prefer having queues of people, it helps to make the time pass quicker.
I may not have been celebrating last night, but we will be on Saturday after class.
We tried last week where we played with the Bump and Smudge technique and then were planning a bit of Prosecco and Cheese for afterwards.
Unfortunately most of the Girls were tied up, so we have decided to try again this weekend, where we can also celebrate the birthday of one of our number.
 This card was actually one of several that I made when I stayed at SirStampalot last year.
I always try to use stamps that they have readily available in the shop, which often means revisiting old favourites, or adding new ones to my stash.
I loved this old Art Impressions stamp for the Bump and Smudge technique, but I also felt that it lent itself to a little gentle colouring.
I will try and find photos of some of the other cards that I made so that I can share them with you.
You never know I might even manage to do it tomorrow, but don't hold your breathe just in case lol.
Another early night I think. Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Crafting and Hugs
Kimx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx