Followers

Sunday 26 January 2020

It must be in the genes

Evening,
I did a little bit of crafting today, or at least I assisted in the construction of a card for Emma to take to a party.
She chose the 3D topper that she wanted to use,
and carefully removed all of the backs off the sticky fixers.
Chloe tried to get in on the act :O)
The finished masterpiece.
Chloe had to show it off as well.
And of course Chloe had to copy her big sister when it came to writing the inside of the card.
I think that this is the nearest I will get to crafting for the next few days as I have come to stay with Becki and the children for a change of walls to look at.
Hope you have had a great weekend.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx