Followers

Tuesday 21 January 2020

Happy birthday Sis

Morning,
It's bright but very chilly here. Perfect excuse to have to stay inside although the sunshine would be good. As expected I suffered for my bid for fresh air yesterday. I was up half the night with my foot and terrible cramp.
Still it was worth it, although that's not what I was saying at 3 o'clock this morning :O)
Today is my sister's 60th birthday. How did that happen?
Of course I had to make her a special card, and although this may not have been how she looked back then I figured that it went with her date of birth at least.
The image is another from LOTV called Swinging 60's Girl.
I recently purchased a die from Paper Rose called 'Lots of Circles' 
which I used to create the perfect matching background to the girly image.
The flowers were made from a die that I bought a while ago, Stitched Doodle Dies. I knew they would come in handy at some point.I looked through my bits box for card stock to match the image, and found a piece of Clarity background paper as the base for the card.
For once in my life I was actually early with this one. It has been sitting at my Mums for a while waiting for my sister to collect it. I didn't fancy it's chances in the postbox lol.
I reverted to type with the other couple of cards that I needed for today. I forgot to take them with me yesterday so their recipients will receive them late, which is much more like me.
There are several dates in my planner which have multiple entries, and this is one of them. Three other cards to send in fact.
Happy Birthday Sis, and anyone else who has a birthday today, hope you have a fabulous day.
Thanks for stopping by.
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx