Followers

Sunday 12 January 2020

Happy Birthday Mr Tickle

Hi All,
Today is Mr Tickle's birthday.
Not THE Mr Tickle of Roger Hargreaves Mr Men books you understand, but our very own Mr Tickle, daddy to Emma, Chloe and Jack.
Now I am very sure that this is how he would really like to have spent his birthday, being waited on hand and foot.
However a spot of bad planning on his part means that he will have been hard at work, not relaxing in a hammock.
Becki has also had great fun reminding him of his age so I thought that I really ought to highlight it on his card.
I do love these LOTV Simply Print images.
Once you have purchased them they can be printed out as 2,4 or 8 to a sheet.
I much prefer 2 to a page which gives you a nice size finished card, and I usually decoupage the image to save me adding another piece of paper to my bits box.
I added die cut letters, and plenty of leaves to match the image along with a piece of dry embossed background.
I think Andy will have to be like the Queen and celebrate his birthday again tomorrow since we will all be in bed by the time he gets home.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx