Followers

Monday 13 January 2020

A New Challenge at CCM - Anything Goes

Afternoon Everyone
We have our first challenge of 2020 starting over at CCM this afternoon.
We are easing you in gently with a nice Anything Goes challenge.
I decided to share a rather special Easel card that I made for a friend earlier last year.
I have used a Tonic Heart shaped die along with a fabulously romantic LOTV Simply Print image.
I die cut the heart several times and layered it over some pink background paper.
I do love an easel card to make a statement for a special occasion such as this.
As it is the first challenge of the year, I thought that I would provide a prize for the winner. A nice little New Years gift for someone to enjoy.
Have a wonderful week.
Happy Crafting and hugs
Kimx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Km, lovely card. I'd love to win the gift it looks brilliant, wonder if anyone would notice if I entered the challenge! Happy New Year to you and all the family, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim! Hope your new year is off to a good start! This card is so gorgeous! Love how the heart shaped die frames the sweet image! So elegant and beautiful! hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful....love the soft colours x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx