Followers

Friday 3 January 2020

A little handmade wallpaper

Evening All
I obviously had rather too much fun with the 'Bump and Smudge' technique at SirStampalot.
Another fabulous find while I was there was a rather lovely little Magnolia stamp. I think it makes wonderful vintage wallpaper.
Of course a piece of wallpaper just screamed out for one of the lovely Magnolia images that Janice and Andy sell to sit in front of it.
But it does look just as good with stamped floral images,
and even floral die cuts as used in the next card.
I don't know about you, but I'm looking forward to a nice crafty weekend with good company and some fabulous Woodware stamps to play with.
Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Crafting and hugs.
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Gosh! All of these cards are so pretty, Kim! Loving all the various techniques shown here although I'm not really sure what the Bump and Smudge technique is.. Thank you for your visits to my blog and for your lovely comments. I would not be offended at all if you use my Christmas card idea for your classes Kim. As a matter of fact, I would feel honoured if you did. Wishing you and yours all the very best for the new year! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx