Followers

Tuesday 28 January 2020

A budding little chef

Evening Everyone,
I had a little bit of help in the cooking department today from my Granddaughter Emma.
I've been staying for a few days to have a little bit of a change of scenery while I'm off work.
There were a few bananas that were way past their best, so Emma helped me make a Banana Loaf.
I remember the joys of licking the bowl after I had helped my Mum or Grandma with the baking.
Emma seems to have inherited that gene as well lol.
The recipe was provided by Michele from class who makes a mean cake which she often generously brings along with her.
We forgot to take a picture before cutting a small slice for Emma to sample so this was the best one she would let me take.
As well as the banana loaf she helped with an apple crumble. Her little sister Chloe wanted to help as well so she helped with the vegetables for dinner.
Not quite up to Michelin star standards but they had fun helping which is all that counts.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx