Followers

Thursday 12 December 2019

A Christmas Post for CCM

Evening Everyone,
Here I am late to the party again.
We have a new Christmas challenge over at CCM, which will be our last challenge of 2019. (We return in mid January 2020)
Now my problem was which of my numerous Christmas cards would I share with you for this challenge.
I decided on a fabulous old design from Hobby Art. 
I went with a fairly simple design for this trio of cards, just stamping and embossing and a bit of bleach. 
Once I had bleached the colour out of the green panel I then painted with Distress Inks and added a little sparkle with a clear sparkle pen.
The red card has been dry embossed and then the design highlighted with a little gold gilding wax.
I hope that you will be able to join us for our Christmas challenge, I'm sure most of us have at least one Christmas card that they could share.
Happy Crafting and hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Love the design of your card Kim. Very pretty. The best to you in 2020. Judy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx