Followers

Monday 25 November 2019

No Patterned Papers at CCM

Afternoon All,
Another Monday, and the start of a lovely new challenge at CCM where our host Dr Monika is looking for you to use 'No Patterned Papers' in your creations.
I have to say that this was an easy one for me since I love creating backgrounds as you know.
The hard part was choosing which card to share with you.
I decided on this one which was recently on the TV when my friend Jane Gill did her Woodware shows on Create and Craft.
I used Distress Oxides for the background using the 'Smack Down Technique' that I found on YouTube. The beautiful bird has also been coloured with Distress Oxides.
This card was also made using the same stamp set, only this time I just used one colour of Distress Oxide.
As you can see his tail feathers make a fabulous background on their own.
I hope that you will have fun with our challenge. I look forward to stopping by and seeing what you come up with.
Have a great evening.
Happy Crafting and hugs.
Kimx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Kim, Love the design. Have a fantastic week of crafting. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Kim, love the design. Happy creative week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx