Followers

Thursday 19 September 2019

LOTV to the rescue again

Evening Everyone,
Well it looks like my second post from yesterday went live so let's see if I'm pushing my luck by trying another post :O)
I did finally manage to get a little bit of crafting done on Sunday, due to a couple of very last minute requests from my daughters.
 First a New Home card.
Once again I opted for the fabulous LOTV Simply Print digi images.
They are an absolute god send when you need to make last minute cute cards.
Chloe has her last swimming lesson on Sunday so Becki needed a Thank You card.
Unlike Emma she is really not enjoying the structure of the sessions very much, so I decided that this fabulous image was much more Chloe's style of water play.
Not that I am suggesting that she is a drinker you understand, although she does get through an awful lot of juice over the course of a day.
Next a couple of  Baby Congratulation cards.
I love all of the really cute images that you can find at the LOTV Etsy shop.
Finally I used this little cutie with a fabulous Groovi background that I found in my stash.
All in all a very successful day. I told you they made it easy to create cards in a hurry.
Have a great evening.
Happy stamping and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx