Followers

Wednesday 18 September 2019

Autumn Colours at CCM challenge 241

Evening Everyone,
We have a new challenge over at CCM, we are looking for Autumn Colours.
I love the Autumn, definitely my favourite season. Now it may have something to do with my birthday being on October,
 or the fact that it can be lovely and bright, but not nearly so hot as the summer,
or it may just be all the beautiful rich colours. Whatever it is I love it.
My card for the challenge was actually made several years ago (I told you I had hundreds of cards yet to be shared with you) using a fabulous old Stamps Happen stamp, and a mop up background.
I thought that I would take this opportunity to share a few more autumnal cards from this stash.
Another mop up background and a lovely Woodware tree designed by Jane Gill.
I have numerous leaf stamps,
and dies in my stash, and I absolutely love working with white embossing powder and inks for a bit of multiple resist.
Another leafy card, this time a little less Autumnal in colour.
Finally, where would the Autumn be without a few cobwebs and a wize old owl once again from Woodware.
I hope that you get the chance to play along with us. Please don't forget to check out what the rest of the team have come up with to inspire you.
Now I wonder what happens when I press post...…..how many times will I have to write this one before it finally gets past the Internet gremlins!!!
Happy Crafting and Hugs.
Kimx

3 comments:

  1. Wow! What a fabulous array of cards Kim. Each and every one is totally gorgeous! Love the colours (of course) and love the designs! Brilliant work! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful autumn card Kim. Have a creative week. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous array of Autumn cards. I especially love the one you shared on the challenge blog - such beautiful colours and a lovely design.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx