Followers

Sunday 1 September 2019

A Spot of Paper Piecing.

Evening All
How is it possible to loose quite so many hours looking at Pinterest!!!
I promise myself that I will only get to the end of the page and then stop, but the page just seems to get longer and longer, it's like it hears me and doesn't want to let me quit lol.
My excuse for visiting is usually when I am prepping ideas for class, which is what happened today.
I think that this had therefore better be a rather short post if I am to get anything else done tonight.
Recently we held a paper piecing class using Woodware stamps. I decided this time to limit the stamps that I bought with me and use a Christmas card idea that was inspired by something that Davina did in a previous class.
This was the card, so I looked through my not inconsiderable selection of stamps to find anything that was similar, just in case someone didn't fancy Christmas cards.
I have been trying very hard to keep up with the instruction tags for their book, and so this was my little reminder of the technique that we played with on the day.
I'm definitely not going to get much else done tonight, so I think I had better call it a day before it turns out to be midnight again :O)
Happy Crafting and Hugs.
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim. These are some of my favourite stamps, love them. I'm just the same with Pinterest. The time just disappears before you know it. Have a great week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx