Followers

Wednesday 28 August 2019

Driving with the wind in your hair.

Hi All
Well I have to say that the weather today is much more to my liking. Yesterday afternoon was definitely not the time to be trapped on the roof of a multistory car park waiting for the RAC!!!!!
Especially when having waited for 4 hours the problem was fixed in 5 minutes flat.
And no it wasn't one of those 'stupid women' moments, I don't drive anyway, and my friend is far from stupid and has been driving for a long time. Everyone has agreed that it is a design flaw in the construction of the car lol.
While we are on the subject of cars here is a lovely LOTV Simply Print digi image on this card.
An open topped car and a bit of speed would definitely have been preferable to hanging around in the scorching sunshine.
The background to both these cards has been made using a fabulous 3D Embossing folder, silver card stock and a bit of black paint.
 I also used some die cut wheels and cogs.
While we are on the subject of embossing folder backgrounds, here are another couple of cards.
This last one uses a couple of Penny Black Stickeroo images.
Edited to include a couple of other cards
I found another couple of cute cards while I was doing some photo housekeeping this afternoon, so I thought that I would add them to this post.
Another embossed background and a dinosaur from one of my new favorite stamp companies Alpaca Pals, so adorably cute but also some fabulous sentiments and floral/background stamps.
And finally a bit more paper piecing.
Sylvie and I decided to go to the gym on the bus this afternoon, despite the car getting fixed yesterday, we didn't want to tempt fate.
Happy Crafting and hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx