Followers

Tuesday 18 June 2019

For a Special Someone

Evening Everyone,
Another commission for a friend. Hopefully it will brighten up a miserable and wet day.
 He does like an Easel card, because they stand out so well.
I do so love the LOTV digi images, all coloured in for me, so they are quick and easy to use, and oh soooo cute.
As you know I am on a mission to use up bits and pieces,
so as I had printed the images out two to a page,
and two different designs so that I could choose which one to use, I ended up with four cards in total.
I also need a card for an old friend who is moving away to start a new chapter in his life.

I always find making cards for men a challenge, so when my Granddaughters boyfriend announced recently that he was going back to collage in September I knew exactly which image to use for his birthday card.
In fact I made several more cards yesterday during my play session.
Including this little cutie for a first birthday.
At least it seems to have stopped raining here, although I'm not sure for how long. It looked like we were in for such a nice sunny day this morning as well.
Have a great evening.
Happy Crafting and Hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx