Followers

Monday 17 June 2019

Anything but a card for CCM

Evening Everyone,
We have a new challenge over at CCM, and as usual I am late with my post.
In my defence I was enjoying a day off work, and I got a bit carried away with card making, so no surprise there then :O)
Our challenge is Anything but a Card, and the lovely Angela is our host.
I don't often make anything other than a card, so this is a project that I made with 'The Girls' in class sometime last year.
We played with the Faux Leather Technique to create several sheets and then used them
to cover a notebook
and also to make a couple of booklets from scratch.
I used some of my large embossing folders to give the covers some texture,
and sheering elastic and large buttons to hold the booklets closed.
I think that we will definitely have to do this again as they make really nice prezzies.
In fact I have one of them earmarked for my little sister who has a birthday coming up.
They are unfortunately very hard to photograph, so my apologies for the photos which do not show them off at their best.
Better get my uniform ready as I'm back at work tomorrow.
I hope that you can join us with our new challenge. I look forward to popping over and seeing your creations.
Have a great week.
Happy Crafting and Hugs
Kimx

2 comments:

  1. I so love this technique and the results always look so much like the real thing. Bet the girls enjoyed this one. Happy creative week my crafty friend. Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great technique and an awesome design! wow!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx