Followers

Wednesday 19 June 2019

A String of Christmas Baubles

Afternoon Everyone,
Time for a couple more Christmas cards.
I know, it's June, and its supposed to be hot and sunny, but it has been rather the opposite just lately so I thought I would share a few more Christmas cards with you.
These cards were made using one of Jane Gills lovely Woodware Christmas stamps, and are perfect for a bit of paper piecing.
In fact we are going to be doing this in class in a couple of weeks time, although I will be nice and find a few similar non Christmas stamps for them to use as well.
They are nice open images to colour in as well,
although being the sad person that I am, I used up some of the tiny stamped pieces as well.
I'm hoping that the weather isn't too horrid this afternoon as I have to go and do my Mum's shopping and that involves quite a bit of walking to the station afterwards.
Oh well I guess I will dry out if necessary.
Have a great afternoon.
Happy Crafting and Hugs.
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx