Followers

Thursday 2 May 2019

Happy Birthday for yesterday Megan

Evening Everyone,
Not quite two posts in a row, but there was a very good reason for that.
Yesterday was my eldest Granddaughters 19th birthday, and I had chosen one of these cards to give to her.
I have just spent the last hour writing my rather wordy post, only for the bloody computer to swallow it up without saving it. GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!
As I have to start work at stupid o'clock again tomorrow, I have abandoned all plans to rewrite it. So you will just have to put up with loads of pictures and no text.












The one advantage to the very early start, is the equally early finish which means I will be able to get away to see the littlest grandchildren for my sleepover all the sooner.
Happy Crafting and hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim, I have to apologise as I've not been round much just family stuff really taking up my time. These cards are gorgeous and anyone who receives one of these will feel really special and I know this for fact Lol! Happy creative week, Angela xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx