Followers

Thursday 23 May 2019

Embossing Folder Stamping Part 3....ish

Evening Everyone,
Have you had a good day?
I managed to get my flamingo birthday card finished, so it's back to Christmas samples for me this weekend.
I do need a bit of a break first, so here are the last of the samples that I finished off after a recent class using Embossing Folders for Watercolour Stamping.
As you will see I did get rather carried away, but I managed to use up every last piece, and make a few special cards for some little people into the bargain.
I used both sides of a flag embossing folder which made a great base for these first three cards.
I used up every bit of the background, along with a couple of precoloured LOTV images from my stash.
It is often possible to pull two pieces of background from the one inking of the embossing folder,
as the two numbered backgrounds show.
I had a part used sheet of Penny Black Stickeroos on my desk which I managed to use up on the next few cards. Only this one has an Embossing Folder stamped background,
while these use background papers from my stash,
along with a stamped and silver embossed sentiment panel
and another piece of Stickeroo.
Finally I also showed 'The Girls' in class how to create a letter pressed look with an Embossing Folder.
And that is what I have used on the next couple of cards.
A bit of extra colour sponged on to this one.
And a couple of fussy cut, Letter Pressed flowers as an embellishment on this final card.
I get a couple of days away from my crafty endeavours now as I am off to do a bit of babysitting after work tomorrow.
I try and help out with the littlest Grandchildren on a Friday, which also involves a sleepover.
As the Girls from class will be attending Stamparama in Worthing on Saturday I am extending my stay so that Mummy and Daddy can take Emma to the cinema.
I'm not sure who is the most excited about seeing Aladdin on the big screen. Mummy who had a thing for Will Smith, or Emma who is definitely looking forward to the popcorn that I have promised to buy her.
Better get my bag packed, I don't want to forget anything.
Happy Crafting and Hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx