Followers

Tuesday 14 May 2019

Embossing Folder Stamping - Part 2

Afternoon Everyone,
I hope that you have had a good day. We have had some more glorious sunshine here this afternoon.
We do have a lovely crafty time in class on a Saturday.
A friend of one of the Girls that attends refers to it as 'dirty finger day' as this is often the state of them when they go home. 
This is another rather picture heavy post with more of the cards that I made after the class on Embossing Folder Stamping, a nice inky class.
As you can see, I am a great fan of the hexagonal embossing folder, 
 I have several of them.










 Whilst most of them use the more solid side of the embossing folder, this one uses the other side.
And this one actually uses a stencil, but one of the same floral stamps. 
And this last one is all about the leftovers lol.
I think he would have been most disappointed at the state of her hands this week as they remained in pristine condition due to the lack of inks to play with. Instead we had a 'Let's finish off some Groovi' afternoon. Very relaxing, and very clean.
I really must get to bed now, it was a very early start, and a trip to the gym so I'm feeling a bit cream crackered!!
Hugs 
Kimx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx