Followers

Thursday 14 February 2019

With Love on Valentines Day

Evening Everyone,
Well we seem to have worked our way through all types of weather over the last few weeks - snow, howling winds, torrential rain and brilliant sunshine.
Just so long as it doesn't revert back to the blizzard conditions that we were experiencing on this day 40 years ago.
How do I remember you ask yourself? Because I was in labour with my eldest daughter, and my Dad was frantically trying to drive us to the hospital in Greenwich London, for her immanent birth.
Fortunately we made it, and she arrived safely at 1.30am the following day, 15th February. The weather was so bad that although her Granddad made it home having dropped us off, her Dad had to stay put. The nurses very kindly pushed two chairs together in a side room so that he could get a few hours sleep before he battled the elements to get home on public transport.
That was certainly a very memorable way to spend Valentines Day.
I made the c following cards using some lovely Stickeroos from Penny Black.






I hope that you all had a fabulous day with your loved ones.
Happy Valentines Day to you All.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Just thought I'd have a quick look round before leaving and glad I did, nearly missed these gorgeous, lush cards. Love them xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx