Followers

Wednesday 20 February 2019

Pixie Powder Masterboard

Afternoon Everyone,
What beautiful sunshine we had today. Cold but bright.
Thought it was about time that I blogged again, so here are a couple of cards that I made using some gold embossed images and pixie powders.
I love the shimmer that you get when you use these.
And the best thing is that they work perfectly on both dark (previous card) and light card.
I created a masterboard which I used to make the last two cards.
I added some white Gelli Roll Glaze Pen,
and Glossy Accents as well as various sentiments.
I need to get one of these in the post to a friend who is not feeling too well, so I had better get a wiggle on.
Have a great evening.
Happy Crafting and Hugs
Kimx



1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim, those gorgeous colours would be enough to make anyone feel better. Happy creative week, when you get the time of course! Sending hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx