Followers

Tuesday 5 February 2019

Jane on TV this Saturday

Evening All
Well, I survived my 4am start. I don't think that I bit too many peoples heads off, although I did have to bite my tongue a couple of times lol.
I've been working on more samples for the lovely Jane Gill just recently.
These ones are for her appearance on Hochanda this coming Saturday.
This card was made using a piece of mop up background that I found amongst a pile on my desk.
 Similar card just slightly different mop up and a die cut frame.
This little flower is from the same stamp set. And more mop up, just for a change lol.
The background and sentiment is from another of the sets on the show. a very useful background stamp set full of tiny greetings.
Hope you can join Jane on Saturday. She is sure to come up with some fabulous demos.
I popped the samples in the post for her this afternoon. Let's hope they arrive on time. I always use next day delivery which did not work last time, we were both in a bit of a panic before their safe arrival just before Jane had to leave for her road trip.
Off to bed now. I must admit to a little bit of a granny nap this afternoon, but I still think that an early night would be a good thing. Besides my laptop has just reminded me that it is time to 'rest and recover' Oh the wonders of modern technology, being told what to do by a laptop :O)
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. More gorgeous cards. Pleased you survived the early morning start.....what am I saying it wasn't early it was the middle of the night Lol! Have a great week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx