Followers

Saturday 23 February 2019

Happy Birthday Enni

Evening Everyone,
What a beautiful day we have had today.
Class was lovely, if a little warm since it is held in a lovely conservatory which can get rather hot.
We are never satisfied are we.
It has been a rather busy day to be honest as I had a party to attend straight after class.
My daughters 40th birthday party.....how old do I feel at the moment. So many of her friends that I haven't seen in ages. When did they all get to be so grown up with families of their own?
Her birthday was actually last Friday the 15th February and this is the card that I made for her.
Lots of sparkle and flowers. She does love a bit of bling.
I must admit that this is not the first time that I have made this card.
This was one that I made for the Woodware catalogue when these stamps were first released last year.
 Plenty of fussy cut leaves and flowers.
And a sparkly background created using pixie powders and cling film.
Everyone had a lovely time this evening especially all of the little ones. In fact the Enni of the title is the pet name that my Granddaughter Emma calls her Auntie Jenni.
I had better get my head down before they all get back from the party. I left a little early as my party days are long since behind me.
Night, night.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim, that's something different. I must have missed the one you made before. Love it. Have a happy Sunday. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx