Followers

Monday 25 February 2019

Flowers for CraftyCardmakers

Hello Everyone,
We have a new challenge over at CCM today, and as your host I am looking for flowers on your creations.
This card was made for my sister's birthday in January.
The flowers and leaves are die cut from cardstock
which I then coated in Versamark ink and Frantage Embossing Powders.
The sentiments are from a Woodware stamp set designed by the wonderful Jane Gill.
The card was actually made to match the box that I had made for her.
The box was a plain wooden one from The Works which I coated with versamark ink and Frantage Powder.
I removed the lock and hinges before I covered the box to make it easier to work on.
The flowers have been created in the same manner as for the card.
The box had a fancy openwork lid,
so I placed a piece of matching cardstock on the underside of the lid.
I filled it with tiny chocolate bars which I think went down quite well.
I really hope that you can join us this time.
Don't forget to check out what the rest of my fabulous teamies have made, and please forgive me if I am a little tardy with my commenting. Nothing new there then I hear you say, but I am off to Kent tomorrow afternoon to be with my youngest daughter for the birth of her new baby. Well that is the plan anyway, but you know what babies are like, they haven't read the rule book lol.
Have a great day.
Happy Crafting and hugs.
Kimx

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kim. Loving the card and the gorgeous box, a great idea for a gift which has got me thinking. I hope everything goes well for your new tribe member. Take care. Sending hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! This is stunning Kim. I love the card .. the colours are gorgeous and so are the embellishments. The flowers are amazing! And then there's the box!! Awesome!! So beautiful and matches the card perfectly. Your sister must have been over the moon to receive this stunning gift.
    Congratulations for the new baby. Is this your first grandchild?? Hope it all goes well .. and quickly too! Such a special time for you all. My very best wishes to you and your family. hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous, Kim! Love the elegance of the design and the flowers are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving both of these. The details looks great and the colours just work so well. Happy creative weekend too. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that is some project!! It just looks amazing Kim.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx