Followers

Sunday 13 January 2019

More Poinsettias

Morning All
I hope that you having a great Sunday.
I thought that I would share a few more of my poinsettia cards with you today before I get down to the business of playing, and finishing off more of the bits that I created in class yesterday.
They have all been created with a fabulous Poinsettia stamp set and a Kaleidacolour multicoloured inkpad.
The first three cards were created from a masterboard.
Stamp the image onto a piece of white card stock and then paint over the flowers with a damp paintbrush. Because the ink is dye based it will move and colour in the petal. Just make sure you clean the brush in between petals.
This piece uses the same stamp and more ink blended over the images.
Same stamp just a bit of fussy cutting on the next two cards.
While these have been made as Christmas cards, I think that they would work every bit as well as a birthday or anniversary card.
The final three cards again involve the same stamp this time stamped and embossed in gold.
Ink has been blended over the top of the images
and then I have used a Versmark pen and clear embossing powder to colour in the flowers to make them 'pop' from the panels.
I would like to enter these into the following challenges;
Crafty Calender Challenge - Make it Flowery
The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes
Off to play now. Thanks for stopping by.
Happy crafting and hugs
Kimx 

2 comments:

  1. This has come together beautifully!
    Just perfect for the Challenge! Great project! Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at The Holly & The Ivy. Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie DT @ TH&TI

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning selection of Floral cards you achieved so many different looks from the stamp, thank you for joining in at the Crafty Calendar Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx