Followers

Tuesday 1 January 2019

From Me to You

Happy New Year to you All.
Did you miss me?
I'm afraid that I rather abandoned blogging over the past few months due to PC and time related issues. Hopefully things should start to return to normal now that I have a new one...…….if I can work out how to use it that is.
Why doesn't anything come with an instruction manual nowadays? I know that we are supposed to be heading towards becoming a paperless society, but I for one happen to like books, and being able to flick backwards and forwards to see how things work. It's no good to me on the very thing that I am trying to access, if I don't know how to get to it!!!!
It's been rather an expensive time to be honest since along with Christmas and the laptop I have also had to replace my phone, and that has been even more difficult to get used to without a manual to flick through.
You get so used to the equipment that you have, and when it is no longer available (obsolete, as they so politely put it!) and you have to 'upgrade' to something much more technical, I am definitely being dragged further in to the 21st century, albeit kicking and screaming all the way.
I really must get back into regular posts as I have simply hundreds of projects to share with you.
Typically there is nothing New Year related, so these are From Me to You instead. 
They are pictures of some cards that I made recently using stamps designed by the ever lovely Jane Gill.
When I am working on samples for her, I try very hard to use up all the bits and pieces which means there are often several cards that all in a similar vein, or colour scheme. 
As you can see I don't like throwing anything away, even little strips can create a fabulous background.
I have actually just finished playing with Jane's newest release...……..literally an hour ago. I have to get them in the post tomorrow so I am sure that I will be able to share them with you very soon.
In the mean time I will try hard to stop by on a much more regular basis.
So for now I wish you all a very Happy New Year. May 2019 be a good one for us All.
Happy Crafting and Hugs
Kimx


1 comment:

  1. These are a beautiful bright splash of colour on these winter days. I love all the purple.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx