Followers

Wednesday 9 January 2019

Cogs and Wheels

Evening Everyone,
I obviously had a lot more cards suitable for men than I thought.
I have an elderly friend, who every few months asks me for a box of assorted cards that he can send to his friends and family.
So while I was sorting out a new box full for him last night, I came across several more cards that would be suitable to give to a man.
The first two cards were made using a panel of card covered with aluminium tape from a car accessory shop - very masculine.
I coloured the tape covered panels with alcohol inks,
and then embossed them using a cogs embossing folder.
The embellishments are cut from metallic card using a die.
This final card uses a piece of handmade background from my stash.
I think it was made using my Gelli Plate, but I wouldn't want to swear to it. That's part of the problem with using up left over bits, it isn't always possible to remember how you created them in the first place.
I do know that the tree stamp is an old one from Imagination, but other than that please don't ask lol.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great evening.
Happy Crafting and hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Great collection of cards Kim, always pleased to get ideas for male cards. happy creative week, Angela xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx