Followers

Saturday 15 September 2018

Ooops I did it again!!

OK, own up, who stole August?
One minute we were at the beginning of it, and then suddenly we are in September, and that seems to be disappearing every bit as quickly. What with one thing and another crafty things have taken a bit of a back seat just lately especially in the blogging department.
We had a nice long summer break at CraftyCardmakers, and I really did hope that I would be able to get back to blogging, and commenting, but I appear to have failed at the first hurdle.
I suppose there is no point in beating myself up about it, but I do feel that I have let a whole host of people down, Lin (The Boss over at CCM), my wonderful Teamies, and of course all you guys who pop in to see me and naturally expect me to have posted something.
I am hoping that have having spent a very pleasant, if rather expensive day at Ally Pally, my creative juices will start to flow again.
I love the show at Ally Pally, but loosing a wheel on the way home is getting to be a bit of a recurring feature. It will teach me to buy too much card stock I suppose, but this time I managed to completely demolish a wheelie bag - no wheels left on it at all lol.
It is really far too late for me to post this for CCM given that the new challenge starts again on Monday, but I feel that I have to start somewhere, so here is the card that I made for a friend, and which I was supposed to have posted a fortnight ago.
I have used a Whipper Snapper Doggie stamp, an embossing folder, and a rather old but fun Woodware stamp set.
I have found homes for all of my purchases, and cleared the decks ready to play tomorrow, so I think I had better get some shut eye in preparation for a marathon crafting session. To that end I have taken a couple of days off  work for said playtime.
If only I could get the tune of 'One wheel on my Wagon' out of my head.
I don't think they will trust me with a trolley next year :O)
Night night.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx