Followers

Sunday 16 September 2018

Have a great time at Nursery


Evening Everyone,
I hope that you have all had a good weekend.
Mine has not been as creatively productive as I had intended, but I got to help with Chloe while Emma was swimming so I had a great time regardless.
Emma is due to start at her new nursery school tomorrow.
I'm sure that she will have a wonderful time, she certainly seemed to enjoy her taster session on Friday while Mum filled in all the paperwork.
This is actually the card that I made for her when she first started at nursery. Was that really in February, where on earth did that time go to. She has grown up so much in that time.
I will miss being able to pick her up and then going on 'an adventure'. She liked to walk past the field of horses to say hello and then get the bus home. Just a little thing but she enjoyed it.
Perhaps I will get some crafting done tomorrow. Emma is certainly looking forward to playing in the messy corner that they have at nursery. I'm not sure my messy corner (aka my desk) is quite up to paper mache, but a bit of inky messy play is much more in my line.
Happy crafting and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx