Followers

Monday 16 July 2018

Plenty of Peel-offs Part 2

Evening Everyone,
Sorry it has taken me so long to post this second lot of peel-off cards but this hot weather really is doing me in.
I never thought that I would look forward to a day at work, but at least with it comes 8 hours of air conditioning.
As I said in my last post I spent a bit of time using up some handmade background papers and peel-offs to create some Thank You cards.
Most of these cards use up some backgrounds created using dye based re-inkers and glossy card stock.
They do give some really bright backgrounds which will of course bleach out due to the dye based ink used.
I used rather more water on this one to give a softer finish.
They work just as well with leaves,
as they do with scenes
or flowers.
These last two use damp screwed up 'Bleeding Art Tissue' and glossy card stock
to create a lovely mottled background.
The newspapers are saying that the heatwave is due to come to an end in the next couple of days. I must admit that I would definitely relish a downpour, you might even find me standing out in it.
Have a good evening.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx