Followers

Tuesday 17 July 2018

Birthday Kitties

Afternoon All,
There are plenty of people celebrating today, if my birthday planner is anything to go by.
Today marks the twins 11th birthday, and also their last week at school before they move up to Secondary School in September.
Where on earth did those years go to. We could really do with a little of the weather that we saw 11 years ago, although maybe the torrential rain we had might be a little excessive.
I remember walking down to the school pushing a buggy through a river of rainwater that came up over the top of Reece's wellington boots as he walked beside me to collect his big sister. We all had to jump in the shower when we got home absolutely soaked!!

For once their cards were waiting for them on the dining table before they left for school, which is nothing short of a miracle for me.
This card was actually made for a friend of mine to give to her sister. It uses an image from an old calender that came with a craft magazine many years ago. I have several of them in my stash, and I do love the fabulous cute kitty images designed by Margaret Sherry.
This is Saskia's card complete with a bit of Bargello background and a large die cut Happy Birthday.
I had a rather successful weekend completing several extra cards to add to my stash. I just love this cute kitty
And this one reminds me of some of the jumpers that my Aunt used to knit us as kids. 'It will be fine, you will grow into it lol'
It seems to be a little cooler here this afternoon although I'm not sure it's cool enough for anything strenuous and there is still no sign of that rain.
Have a great afternoon.
Happy crafting and hugs
Kimxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx