Followers

Saturday 7 July 2018

A Few More 3 in a Box

Evening Everyone,
Have you started to cool down yet?
We had a wonderful, if incredibly hot, afternoon of play at Davina's today. Every fan in the house was focused on the conservatory where we play but we were still roasting.
Never mind we will be complaining that it is too cold all too soon.
As I mentioned before I really love this 3 in a Box stamp designed by Jane Gill.
 This card was made for a 70th birthday and uses a piece of handmade background from my stash.
I painted the flowers with bleach and added gilding wax to the embossed paper background.
 This slightly less elaborate card was also made using a piece of handmade background paper.
 This time it uses Pixie Powders.
Once again I used bleach to paint the flowers. 
I added some glossy accents and a border using the sentiment from the stamp set and some hand drawn lines.
This card also uses a piece of Pixie powder background, and some paper from my stash.
Another piece of Pixie Powder background and a piece from one of Phil Martin's paper pads.
 Just before you think I can only work in blue here is a final card made using a piece of mop up paper.
I added a little bit of zentangle to the frame on this one.
I hope that this all makes sense as I am trying to work on the computer without turning on the light in my room so as to avoid the hoards of flying things that seem to come through the open window.
I daren't close it or I will boil so it's hurt my eyes or be bombarded by moths. Those that know me will know where they stand in my estimation lol.
Have a good night..
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx