Followers

Saturday 21 October 2017

Belated Birthday Wishes to One and All

Hi All,
I know, I know it's been ages. I start the week with grand intentions, and then it all goes to hell.
I have been busy with card samples for Creative Expressions, and of course we are still waiting for Becki's new baby to put in an appearance. As she is still being sick (see you don't just have to be royal for that) I have been trying to help out where ever I can, so there are my excuses, poor though they may be.
I am never very good at getting cards to people on time, but I have been especially bad this last couple of months, so if I have missed your special day I really do apologize.
I was a very lucky girl on my birthday, no baby to share the date with, but a sack load of cards, mostly hand crafted. So I would like to thank everyone, rather belated though it may be, for their birthday wishes, and for making me feel special and very loved.
I celebrated with the whole family. We watched my favourite child friendly movie Mulan, and consumed copious amounts of sweeties and ice cream. Grandchildren range in age from 17 to 2 so it has to be OK for everyone to watch.
Of course we had to celebrate all over again a few days later for my daughter Becki's birthday. She didn't get her wish for the babies delivery either, but I think she had a nice time regardless.
I had intended to get her finished and posted on the CCM blog for the 'Spooky' Halloween challenge that started on Monday, but it didn't happen..........what a surprise!!
The girly image is from a Gorjuss Girl stamp set that I purchased at Ally Pally.
I coloured her in purple to go with the Halloween theme.
The huge Spiders web die is from Tattered Lace. The engineering behind a spiders web is absolutely amazing, although real spiders scare the pants off me lol.
The greeting has been created using my new Tonic Handwriting dies. I love that they come with the outline as well which makes them stand out.
I used some stamped and embossed flowers from a fabulous Hobby Art stamp set CS181D Dragonflies.
I also added lots of die cut leaves to which I added some gilding wax.
I've just got back from my class at Davina's feeling all inspired and creative so I had better go with the flow before it all wears off.
Have a great evening, and I will try and catch up with you all again soon.
Happy Crafting and Hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx