Followers

Wednesday 8 March 2017

A Diamond Wedding Anniversay

Afternoon Everyone,
In this day and age of speed dating and quickie divorce it is not often that you get the chance to make a card for a Diamond Wedding Anniversary.
My Sisters' In-Laws celebrated their milestone with a small party so I felt that I had to mark the occasion with a card from us all.
As time was of the essence I reached for one of my LOTV toppers which I cut out using a circular die.
I layered it over a couple of scalloped circles and added some sparkle pen and glossy accents to the champagne, bubbles and bath water.
The background is created using a large Embossing folder. I trimmed it down to a square shape and then sponged it with Diamond Sparkle Medium from Imagination.
The sentiment panel has been created using a Crafters Companion Only Words Edge'ables die.
I hope that they enjoyed their day, and here's to many more happy years together.
Have a great evening.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx