Followers

Sunday 12 February 2017

I'm Back With Love

Evening Everyone,
I'm back. Have you missed me?
I'm sorry I have been MIA lately but the bloody Internet has been out of action, in my house at least.
That will teach us to vacuum. We must have been a little too vigorous and dislodged a couple of wires in the connection. Fortunately we were able to track down the problem ourselves before getting an engineer involved, but it has taken quite a while to fix.
And there I was being so good with my daily blog posts as well, so I will have to try and get back in to the swing of it all again.
One of the numerous things I have missed  over the last few weeks was the last challenge over at CCM where Lin  was looking for Love, Love, Love.
Many years ago I was lucky enough to have a project published in a (then) new magazine Card Making and Papercraft. I was tasked with making a card, box and gift tag and although I have long since given the card to someone I was left with the box and tag.
I did a little bit of upcycling for the these cards by cutting up the box (this is part of the lid)
 and remounting the gift tag.
Of course I stupidly forgot to take a picture of the box and tag before I started to cut them up so you will just have to use your imagination I'm afraid.
These last cards were all made using the panels that I placed around the lid of the box.
The stamped images are all part of a wonderful old Magenta stamp which was embossed onto red card stock.
The hearts and flowers have been painted with thin undiluted bleach and the gold hearts along the centre of the card are from a piece of embossed gold card.
Lets hope that the Internet is kind to me and I can get back to my regular posts.
Have a good evening.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx