Followers

Wednesday 11 January 2017

Sticky Embossing with Foil and Mica

Evening Everyone,
The Girls have chosen to play with Sticky Embossing Powder, Foils and Mica Powders in class on Saturday.
I haven't played with this technique in a long time so it will be nice to revisit an old favourite.
 These are a few cards that I found in my stash that I will be taking with me on Saturday
You can see the foil quite nicely in this picture.
It is lovely to mix the Mica powders with the foil because the powder fills in any gaps and takes away the rather sticky feel to the foiled panels.
I don't think there is any foiling on this card, but it was the same stamp so I thought that I would share it.
You can even use your stencils and a Versamark ink pad to create your image. This stencil was designed by my good friend Anna.
As you can see it works really well on Kraft card, so I must remember to add some of that to my class prep box.
Must go now. I need to set up my Sky box for Hobby Art Jenny's TV appearances tomorrow on Hochanda Sky channel 663 at 10am, 3pm and 6pm.
Hope you enjoy the shows, there are some fabulous stamp sets on them as usual.
Night, night.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful, Kim! I adore all the different foils! I've never used foil, but now I'm off to order some--thank you for the inspiration! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx