Followers

Friday 20 January 2017

Bluebell Wood

Evening Everyone,
Late again with my post. I confess to a granny nap this afternoon that went on a little longer than anticipated lol.
So with time of the essence, here is a quick post with another of the cards that I made for Hobby Art Jenny's last TV appearance this time using the Bluebell Wood set.
I made it as a 'Thinking of You' card, but it could just as easily be a Birthday card for a man.
The background is from my bits box and was made using a wood grain embossing folder and distress inks. I added some fussy cut leaves, also part of the stamp set.
The trees and bluebells were stamped, embossed and coloured onto the piece of background and then a faux stitched border was added using a micron pen.
Better get to bed now, I have a busy day of crafty playtime to look forward to tomorrow.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx