Followers

Saturday 7 January 2017

A Mutual Admiration Society

Evening Everyone,
I hope that you have had a wonderful Saturday.
We had a fabulous family gathering today, four generations together under the same roof. Amazingly for some it was the first time they had ever met!!
Mum and Emma shared lunch.
Emma loves spending time with my Mum, it really is a mutual admiration society.

 I have a couple of birthday cards for you tonight.
 A card made using some background paper from my stash, which I have to admit doesn't seem to get any smaller lol.
I used an Inkadinkadoo leaf stamp set to create a great card for a man.
This card uses another piece of background and the same die set,
but this time I used a wonderful old Hero Arts stamp.
Maybe I can get some crafting done tomorrow, I have a pile od Hobby Art stamps that need to be played with, but I am fast running out of time.
Maybe I can get a bit of playtime tonight, or maybe I should just start fresh tomorrow.
Anyway, bye for now.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx