Followers

Saturday 3 December 2016

Peacock Feathers

Evening Everyone,
Have you had a good Saturday?
We have had a great time in class today playing with Alcohol inks, which I will try and share with you tomorrow. I have had no time to finish anything as I have been trying to catch up with some DT posts.
Instead I thought that I would share the last of the cards made with the fabulous Hobby Art CS155D Feather.
I stamped and embossed the peacock feather several times onto a piece of handmade background paper from my stash.
The images were painted with a Watercolour Pearlex palette and the sentiment added from an old, but very well used stamp set.
The blue background paper has been embossed using a feather Embossing folder and then gently highlighted with gold Gilding Wax.
I used the rest of the piece of handmade paper to stamp and emboss the feather in gold for this next card.
I also used the same Pearlex palette to paint the feather.
The sentiment from the feather set has been stamped and embossed onto white card stock in black and then the panel is edged with versamark ink and gold embossing powder.
No nearer to getting any Christmas cards written, and now I have only one day left till I go back to work, so it looks like this year is going the same way as every other one.
Oh well, never mind, life is too short to stress about it.
Happy Crafting and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx