Followers

Monday 5 December 2016

Christmas Penny Black and Pearlex

Morning Everyone,
Life gets back to normal today. As you read this I will already be hard at work after my few days holiday.
I have managed to cross a couple of things off my To Do List, although not nearly as many as I would have liked. Amazingly I have finished my Christmas newsletter, and have actually managed to start writing my Christmas cards which is nothing short of a miracle lol.
 With that in mind I thought that I would share a few cards that I managed to finish off recently.
Several years ago I did a demo using this fabulous Penny Black stamp, versamark ink and Pearlex Powders.
I love demoing and sharing my knowledge with people, but you do seem to end up with hundreds of images all very similar.
As I have been trying to work my way through my Christmas Bits Box I made cards with a few of these panels that I had left.
I have used mainly metallic colours of Pearlex on these panels,
so I have layered them on to some black cardstock which I have dry embossed using a couple of different Christmas Embossing folders.
I added gold and silver gilding wax to highlight the dry embossing and match the meatalic colours of Pearlex,
or the stamping and heat embossing as used on the first card.
This card was also made using a panel created with another old Penny Black stamp,
 Versamark ink and dry Pearlex Powders.
We have our works Christmas party this week so I had better get a shift on with the card writing. I must get the ones for work written at the very least, then it will save me a few postage stamps.
Bye for now.
Happy Crafting and Hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx