Followers

Thursday 8 December 2016

Christmas Old and New

Evening Everyone,
Another late post I'm afraid.
It was works Christmas Do last night so I didn't get the chance to schedule anything.
I did manage to get to the gym in the afternoon, which is probably just as well given all the fabulous home cooked Indian food that I consumed lol.
The party is always a bit of a double/treble celebration as it is organized to coincide with our Boss' birthday, and this year he is 50.
As it is also the birthday of the partner of one of my co-workers the evening turns into a bit of a big celebration.
 I thought that I would stick with sharing a few more Christmas cards with you.
They were all made with small stamped, embossed and coloured panels from my Christmas Bits Box.
I combined these very old Stampendous images,
with some dry embossed and stamped snowflakes using a very new stamp set and embossing folder from my ever expanding collection.
My goodness just look at the time!
Better get to bed. Thank goodness it is very nearly Friday.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx