Followers

Friday 2 December 2016

Christmas Bargello

Evening Everyone,

Just a quick post tonight to share a couple more Christmas cards that I have finished off.
The Bargello background was created using some stripy background paper from my stash.
The toppers are both from my stash of LOTV precoloured images which have been simply die cut and layered onto the background.
I am shattered tonight. I have walked miles today both visiting my Mum and dropping off a couple of stamps for Davina to play with.
I guess I should really walk a few more so that I hit the 20,000 steps for the day. On the other hand a nice tub of ice cream and a video sounds like a much better idea, I think I've earned it lol.
Thanks for stopping by, see you again tomorrow, if I can get up that is.
Happy Crafting and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx