Followers

Thursday 21 January 2016

Heat Embossed Grasses

Evening Everyone,
I am making a concerted effort to work my way through the boxes of cards that I have made, and photos that I have taken over the years and share them here with you.
I love this stamp designed by Jane Gill, it has to be one of my all time favourites.
I do love silhouette style stamps as they are so versatile, especially if, like me, you are not very good at 'proper' colouring in.
I have used what I like to call 'Resist with a Twist' stamping for this card.
You can stamp the main image (grasses) onto pre-printed background paper as here,
 or you can create your own background and stamp over the top of that.
Text stamps also work well with this particular technique.
Oh dear another late night, but then I have spent a fabulous afternoon and evening with old friends and family including three young babies so who cares.
Night night.
Hugs Kimx

2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful, lovely image and fabulous colours.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes one of my favourites too Kim so versatile x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx